Today’s pest control marketing article is for BUSINESS OWNERS ONLY!
I can tell you that most of the problems you are having in your business right now…or ever will have in the future… are actually people problems. They are either problems with YOU or problems with the people who work for you.
Usually it’s a combination of both.
But…since YOU are the owner…well…unfortunately the buck stops with YOU. Sorry, but that’s the bottom line.
If you are like most small business owners (including me), you have some of the following people problems:
- You can’t do the things you love to do because you are too busy doing the things you have to do.
- You are spending too much time working in your business and not enough time working on your business.
- You have no time to spend marketing your business to get new customers.
- You have a manager who can’t manage, but you pay him/her to do it anyway.
- You have a salesperson who can’t sell, but you pay them to do it anyway.
- You have people doing customer service work, either on the phone or in person, who have the wrong personality for it.
- You have employees who don’t listen to a word you say (but you think they do).
- You have employees who do things their way and not your way.
- You have someone who needs to be fired, but you won’t or can’t do it because it would leave you in a lurch. (You don’t do ongoing recruiting so you have no ready replacements standing by.)
- You want to grow your business but you don’t have the right people in place to help you do it.
- You won’t turn certain things over to anyone else because you don’t trust them to do it as well as you.
- You have a vision of what you want your business to look like…and it is different from the current reality.
- Your employees frustrate you and you don’t know what to do about it.
- You lie awake at 2:00am with a knot in your stomach worrying about your business.
If any of this sounds familiar, just remember…you are NOT ALONE.
But it might be time for you to consider hiring a coach to step in and help you.
I currently have a coach myself. She helps me stay on track and stay focused on my business. It is amazing how helpful it is to have someone you trust…and who has the knowledge and expertise…to look at YOU through a different set of lenses and help get you on track and make sure you stay there. It brings great comfort, relief…and results.
Believe me, you will automatically operate at a different level when you know someone is supporting you and keeping you accountable and working with you hand-in-hand to move things forward.
If you feel that a coach would be helpful to you and your business, and you’d like to know more about how it works, feel free to give me a call at 770-993-0004 and I’ll be happy to share some insights with you.
Or if you know of someone who owns a small business and is struggling and could use some help and guidance, I’d be happy to talk with them too. As a matter of fact, I would love to do that.
Having the right coach is like being set FREE. It is like being able to breathe fresh air again!
Just remember this: People problems are solved by people. You are not alone in the world of small business. Other small business owners are lying awake at 2:00am sweating over the same problems as you.
Don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for guidance and support if you need it. (After all…it’s not like you’re stopping at a gas station to ask for directions.)
Wishing YOU much success,
Wishing YOU much success,
PS. Find FREE Pest Control Marketing Tips, Secrets, Strategies and Techniques at my website, http://www.PestControlMarketer.com
Subscribe to my FREE Weekly Pest Control Marketing Articles at http://www.PestControlMarketer.com
Or feel FREE to call me at 770-993-0004 or email Hal@HalColeman.com
PPS. To find out more about my pest control marketing coaching, visit http://www.PestControlMarketer.com