I’m going to repeat something here that I have said to you many times in the past. I make no apologies because I really do want this message to sink in.
Successful pest control marketing is not any one big thing….it is a thousand little ones!
With that in mind, I want to ask you to answer the following questions…and please be honest with yourself.
- Is your business growing steadily?
- Is it growing at a rate that is satisfactory to YOU?
- If not, do you know and understand why?
- Are you just winging it or do you have a system and a plan for consistently marketing and growing your business?
- Can you distinguish yourself from your competition in a way that people clearly understand and relate to?
- Can you offer your prospects and potential customers something of value that no other company can or does?
- Can you tell someone in thirty seconds or less exactly why they should do business with YOU instead of your competition?
- Do you have an effective core marketing drumbeat?
- Do you have a powerful, dynamic, compelling, seductive, hypnotic, irresistible bread & butter sales letter?
- Do you truly understand the importance and urgency of marketing your business effectively on the internet?
- Are you getting enough new customers directly from your website?
- Do you know what makes people land on a website and then pick up the phone and call you?
- Do you know the top 12 psychological buying response triggers that cause people to choose one ad or one website over another?
- YouTube is the second largest search engine on the internet? Are you using videos on YouTube to market your business?
- Are you spending time in your community networking and building long-lasting referral partnerships with other business men and women?
- Are your employees consistently generating referrals and sales?
- Do your employees know how to generate referrals and sales?
- Have you trained your customers on how and why they should tell other people about you?
- Are people in your organization held accountable to certain performance standards and guidelines?
- Do you know how to get a person to say YES to you over and over again?
- Do you understand the real reason why some people hesitate to make a buying decision?
- Are you spending enough time working ON your business instead of IN your business?
These are just 22 of the thousand things you need to consider. There are hundreds more questions you can ask yourself about marketing and growing your business.
Bottom line: Are you doing enough of those thousand things to get you to where you want to be?
Consider this: Each NO or “I Don’t Know” answer = lost business and lost revenues…and that is a FACT.
I hope you will read this article again and put some serious thought into what YOU can do to get more new customers.
And I hope you have a great day,
PS. Find FREE Pest Control Marketing Tips, Secrets, Strategies and Techniques at my website, http://www.PestControlMarketer.com
Subscribe to my FREE Weekly Pest Control Marketing Articles and Videos at http://www.PestControlMarketer.com
Or feel FREE to call me at 770-993-0004 or email Hal@HalColeman.com
PPS. To find out more about my pest control marketing coaching, visit http://www.PestControlMarketer