Pest Control Marketing
Pest Control Marketing and Advertising That Works!
Attention Pest Control Operator:
If you’re looking for PROVEN ways to attract more new customers, close more sales, increase your current customer referrals, make more money from your website, ads, sales presentations, direct mail…even your business cards…without spending a fortune on advertising and SEO…please keep reading because you have come to the right place!
(Be sure to read the testimonials at the bottom of this page)
Click on the arrow and watch this short video
Dear Pest Control Operator,
If you’re reading this right now, it’s probably because you’re either struggling to grow your pest control business and you’re looking for some answers that will help you, or your business is growing but you want it to grow faster.
FACT: Growing a small business isn’t easy. It is a day-to-day struggle to get new customers. It can be very frustrating. I know. I’ve been there.
- You’d like for your phone to be ringing more often.
- You wish your employees would bring in more leads and referrals.
- You’d wish your current customers would refer you more often.
- You’d like to be getting more new business from your website.
- You wish your employees were as motivated and dedicated to growing the business as you are.
- Bottom line…you’d like to be depositing more money in the bank!
If you agree with even ONE of the above statements, please keep reading and understand the following FACTS:
- If I asked, “Why Should I Do Business With YOU?”, you would probably tell me basically the same thing that your competitors would tell me if I asked them the same question. This is definitely costing YOU money.
- If your current customers aren’t referring you as often as they could…it is costing YOU money.
- If you aren’t getting as much business from your website as you could…it is costing YOU money.
- If your field employees don’t bring in as many leads and referrals as they could or should, it is costing YOU money.
- If you have more customer cancellations than you should…even one more…it is costing YOU money.
- If YOU or your SALES PEOPLE are just winging it…operating on instincts and tribal knowledge…without having a well-defined, sophisticated, compelling, and dynamic PROVEN sales presentation, it is costing YOU money.
- And I can tell you, with almost absolute certainty, that the people answering the phones in your office are letting a fortune in new business slip right through their fingers each and every day simply because they aren’t trained on how to capture it. This is costing YOU money.
- If you have employees who aren’t nearly as dedicated as you are and don’t work hard enough at helping to grow your business…it is costing YOU money.
- If you don’t really have a well-defined powerful, dynamic, compelling, seductive and irresistible marketing message that you can deliver convincingly in less than 30 seconds…it is costing YOU money.
- If your employees aren’t motivated…it is costing YOU money.
- If you don’t have nearly as much cash flow as you would like…it is because your business is bleeding MONEY!
Bottom line: Here’s what I found out after years of struggling and frustration. I was NEVER going to improve things on my own. I just didn’t have the knowledge and insights to make it happen. I NEEDED HELP…and so I went out and got it. I only wish I’d done it a lot sooner!
If YOU are struggling to grow your business like I was, you can rest easy because I’m going to tell you where YOU can get that help right now…starting TODAY.
Better yet, just pick up the phone and give me a call at 770-993-0004 and I will treat YOU to a FREE One Hour Discovery Session. It won’t cost you a penny and I guarantee you will come away from the call with some great information and insights on HOW TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS FASTER and EASIER!
But first, why should you listen to me? What do I know that you might not?
Good questions. Here’s my answer.
I’ve been active in pest control industry for over 37 years, including:
- I’ve been right where you are now.
- Started as out as one man with a spray can and built a successful million dollar business!
- Past president of The Georgia Pest Control Association
- Currently a pest control marketing coach, consultant and sales trainer
- Taught thousands of small business owners and sales people how to generate more sales and increase their closing percentages
- Author of 4 books on selling and motivation
As you can see, when it comes to the termite and pest control business, I’ve been around the block more than a few times. I’ve had my share of successes…and failures.
Over the past 25 years, I’ve spent over $530,000.00 learning what I know about how to grow a small business and now I want to help YOU grow yours. I will show you exactly what works (and what doesn’t)!
I will show you the truth (and it will definitely surprise you) about what is it that actually makes a person…
- Click on a website?
- Stay on the website?
- Call a phone number?
- Respond to a postcard?
- Schedule an appointment?
- Visit a showroom?
- Respond to an ad?
- Sign on the dotted line?
- And…most important of all…what makes a person decide to write a check or swipe a credit card?
- WHY would they say YES to ME instead of my competitor?
Using exactly what I will show YOU, I was able to…
- Dramatically increase the amount of new business I got from my website!
- I increased my yellow page ad revenues by over 300 percent!
- I did a direct mail campaign and generated a 200 percent NET PROFIT!
- I learned how to say three words that drove a ton of new business to my door! (You won’t believe how simple…and effective…this one is)
- I put a simple phrase on the side of my vehicles that drove more new customers and new business to my door!
- Plus a lot of other things that helped create steady streams of new customers who kept showing up wanting to do business with ME.
And I want to show YOU how to do these things. If you will call me today, at 770-993-0004, I’ll treat you to a FREE One Hour Marketing Coaching Session. And it will be some of the most profound and helpful information you have ever received. It will be an eye-opening hour, I promise you…and it won’t cost you a penny!
It doesn’t matter how large or small your company is, I can show you…
- How to get more new customers.
- How to get your current customers to refer you a lot more often.
- Where you are losing money day after day…month after month…year after year (I have proven it time and time again).
Below, read what some of my clients have to say about working with me: (Feel free to contact any of them.)
“After being in business for myself for 2 ½ years, I have spent about $2400.00 in coaching/ consulting fees with Hal Coleman. And that included building my new website and blog. I spent an additional $2000.00 on my truck wrap (based solely on what Hal told me to do). And what has been my return on that investment? I can tell you that my website and my truck have generated approximately $80,000.00 in new sales just in the past 18 months! If you want more new customers, you need to call Hal Coleman and let him help you. It will be the best time and money you will ever spend on your business.” Mark Hunter, Landmark Pest and Wildlife Solutions, Macon, Ga. 478-972-4357
“I have been working with Hal Coleman since January 2014 and have gained a vast amount of knowledge from his coaching program. At first I was skeptical about how much I would learn, but after the first lesson I knew it was a great investment. We have begun to implement Hal’s recommendations and are projecting a 30% growth in sales this year.” Tommy Casselberry – Green Seasons Lawn and Pest Control, Baton Rouge, LA 225-752-2333
“Hal’s consultation with me today was priceless. Don’t let his folksy delivery fool you. This man is SMART and he “gets it”. I came away with tons of ideas I could use as soon as I put the phone down. And I did!! Thanks Hal!” Doug Foster, Burt’s Termite & Pest Control, Inc., Columbus, Indiana (812) 372-3212
“Hal already has a thousand great ideas and he constantly comes up with more. Just do what he says, don’t do anything before talking to him about it and you will be a successful business owner. It doesn’t get any easier than that.” Jon Fulsom, J & L Termite and Pest Control, Owasso, Oklahoma, 918-798-8690
“I have worked with Hal for only four hours of time so far and already it has paid off. He has me thinking in a whole different way. After our first meeting I put two of his ideas into place. Four days later I had a lady call our office and thank me for what we had done for her and turns out she was the person that handles the purchasing for her company and it turned into a $20,000.00 sale and new account. The thing about working with Hal is that if you listen and take good notes you will have all the tools you need to be successful. He presents selling in such a way that you can’t help but see why it works. It definitely will change the way you sell. I’m a customer for life!” Chris Schneider – Turf Gator Lawn & Pest, Lebanon, Illinois – 618-233-7600
“When I first started working with Hal, “I didn’t know what I didn’t know”, If you feel like you’re struggling with your marketing, just sign up for a one hour coaching session with Hal and test it out. I can assure you that the value you get from that one session will come back to you in ideas that will make you multiple times what you paid for that one hour of your time. I’m happy to be a client of Hal’s” Patrick Bruner, APM Advanced Pest Management, LLC. Shelbyville, IN (317) 402-5291.
“Working with Hal has made our staff a more focused and determined “Team”. Sometimes in today’s business climate we have little time to pay attention to the numerous details that can help a company grow. Hal brought those details together and presented them in an easy to understand manner that helped not only me but our employees set our goals for the future. With larger items, both known to me and not, Hal placed before us a path the company could follow for now as well as for the future. My pride sometimes wouldn’t allow me to agree at times but try Hal’s ideas anyway and you too will not be able to deny the results!” Tim Green, Green’s Exterminating Co., Inc. Nashville, TN (615) 889-0869
“Mr. Coleman, thank you for the very positive coaching session we had last Saturday. I am already putting in practice some of the information and tips that you shared with me and seeing good results right away. I’ll be in touch in the near future!” Eli Tella, Elite Pro Termite & Pest Control, Brownsville, Tx. 956-544-7371
“I started working with Hal in April, 2014 and it has been a great learning experience! I am always looking forward to the next session…..because I know it will be a shot of energy! If you want to increase your sales, call Hal. Much appreciated. Thanks Hal.” Mike Reed, Rhino Hide, LLC, Eaton Park, Fla. O. 863-665-0203
“Hal, with much consideration, contemplation and consummation of what entered my brain today, I can’t thank you enough for your time and knowledge in giving us the tools to become successful. I absolutely will look at my approach differently and for the better. I look forward to working with you in the future. I very much appreciate your no nonsense and honest approach in helping folks realize just a better way to communicate. You’re a gem of a gentleman, and I thank you.” J. Deron Lewis – Rhinohide, LLC – Lakeland, Fla. 866-347-4466
“I learned more about selling in a few hours with Hal than I had learned in a
long time. I also relearned some things I used to know. Its not rocket
science…it is work…smart work and that is what I am doing
differently now-working and selling smarter.” Gary Snodgrass, Green Mountain Pest Control, Cleveland, Tenn. 423-331-8461
“Hal, Thank you for the recent conference calls. Joe and I found them to be extremely helpful in understanding the pest control marketplace. We also found it very insightful from a psychological sales point. We plan on using your services now and into the future. We would also like to have you as our key advisor going forward. Hal, thanks again for your help.” John Mulcahy, Norman Pest Control, Walpole, Ma. 508-668-6829
“Hal, I wanted to thank you for your coaching and all you’ve taught me. My mind is going crazy and I can’t stop thinking about my advertising and marketing efforts. You have me thinking in a completely different way, you’ve made it exciting. I wish I would have met you years ago!!! Thank You.”
“I recently started a pest control company and needed new ideas for marketing. I found Hal Coleman online and something told me to give him a shot. After my session with him today, in just a couple of hours I now have tools that will benefit me on all aspects of marketing. He exceeded all my expectations.” Ceasar Rios, H T Pest Control, Natalia, TX 210-843-1992
“I booked one day of coaching with Hal Coleman and I can honestly say that I got my money’s worth during the very first hour we spent together. I received so much powerful and useful information that I was blown away by it. He certainly lived up to his reputation of over-delivering on everything he promises. I would tell you that, if you want to learn how to get more new customers and grow your business, you need to book a day with Hal. It’ll be a day you’ll never forget. I can tell you right now that I will be spending more time with Hal in the future!” Mark Hunter – President, Landmark Pest and Wildlife Solutions, Macon, Ga. 478-972-4357
“I have come to know and trust Hal Coleman over the past several years. I have benefited on many occasions from his sage counseling and advice. Hal is a great communicator and has a unique ability to assess complex business situations and pass on clear, distinct, and creative ideas for me to consider.” Chris Wescott – Sales Consultant, 770-823-5656
“I was having a slow year and decided to advertise in a local community magazine. Hal Coleman told me 5 things to do to my ad that would cause people to call me. At first, I thought it was pretty outrageous stuff. It went totally against what other advertising agents had told me. But, I listened to Hal and designed my ad according to his instructions. Well, all I can say is…I got slammed with so much business I couldn’t handle it all. We were working 7 days a week for awhile, just from calls coming in from that one ad. If you listen to Hal and do what he says, you will get more customers. (This is not the first time I have used Hal as a consultant, and it has paid off every time!)” David Garland, President -Garland Services, Inc., Douglasville, Ga., 678-414-7798
“This past year we hired Hal Coleman to teach our service professionals a simple strategy for generating leads from total strangers on the street, and additional referrals from our current customers. Over the next 60 days, using his technique, we generated 300 new sales, which resulted in over $80,000.00 in additional income. Thanks Hal!” Greg Vines, Regional Manager-Allgood Pest Solutions, Dublin, Ga. 478-272-6271
“Hal delivered an outstanding keynote speech that far exceeded our expectations. Everyone raved about his wit, humor, and down-to-earth presentation style. Hal kept the audience fully engaged and his message was very thought provoking. We feel confident that his practical insights will add great value to what we do.” Craig Goodwin, Director, Learning Solutions, Rollins, Inc., 404-877-4600
“After attending one of Hal’s seminars, I made one change in the signage on the side of my truck and the new business I got as a result more than paid for the cost of the seminar. His stuff works.” Manuel Snipes, President, Azalea City ExterminatingValdosta, Ga. 229-241-9372
“When I became dissatisfied with results from advertising in local telephone directories, I called Hal Coleman. He came to my office and spent all day with my team, did everything he promised, and exceeded all of my expectations. Because of his visit we are changing our marketing focus and have already begun to see results from his Direct Response Marketing approach. If you want to know how to get more new customers for your pest control business, you need to call Hal today!” Ennis G. Laney, President, Ennis Exterminating, Inc. Fayetteville, Ga. 770-716-0867
“This past year I hired Hal Coleman to coach me on how to market my pest control company. I’ll have to admit, I thought he was a little crazy at first. But I did what he told me to do, and it has led to new sales and new customers, just like he said it would. If you want to know how to get more new customers for your pest control business, you definitely need to get Hal into your office ASAP and let him show you how. I will difinitely be using his services in the future!” Fred Talley, President, Faith Pest Control, Talking Rock, Ga. 770-823-9202